This agreement is concluded between the owner of the Internet trading website www.verdens.lv SIA "VERDENS", only. Registration number. 50103269091, legal address: Bērzaunes Street 12, Riga, LV - 1039, (hereinafter - the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the Internet sales website www.verdens.lv. The distance agreement applies to all orders and purchases made on the www.verdens.lv internet sales website. This Distance Agreement does not apply to purchases made by the Buyer from the Seller's retail store.
1. The Buyer orders, buys and pays, but the Seller delivers and sells the goods, which are offered on the www.verdens.lv internet trade website (hereinafter “Goods”) in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
2. The Buyer orders the Goods by filling in the relevant order form on the Seller's website www.verdens.lv. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order confirmation by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer is responsible for the correct presentation of data, otherwise the delivery of the Product is not guaranteed. Ordering the Product shall be considered as the Buyer's offer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Agreement for the delivery of the ordered Product and for the Buyer's consent to purchase the ordered Product at the specified price. Personal data relating to the delivery of the goods shall not be transferred to a third party, except for DPD and SIA OMNIVA (hereinafter courier), to ensure the delivery of the order.
3. The Seller delivers the Goods to the address specified by the Buyer in accordance with the specified tariffs. The Buyer shall pay the shipping costs and the Goods together before receiving the confirmation and delivery of the Goods from the Seller. The delivery price is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders 24 hours a day, but the Seller completes orders: every day from 10:00 to 21:00 The Seller sends the Buyer a confirmation of acceptance of the order by e-mail. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, then the order is not accepted. Order picking starts when the money is transferred to the Seller's account.
5. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, upon receipt of the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, name of the product and other relevant parameters).
6. In case the Goods are assembled inaccurately, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling in the return form.
7. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be taken into account:
7.1. The returned Product must not have been used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Goods has deteriorated and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
7.2. The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, then he must contact the Seller by e-mail email@example.com. The Buyer receives a withdrawal form from the Seller, which is filled in and sent to the Seller to the above-mentioned e-mail.
7.4. The Buyer is obliged to keep both courier documents on receipt of the Goods and postal / courier documents on the return of the Goods to the Seller.
7.5. The Buyer can get more detailed information about what is a distance contract and the right of withdrawal at the following website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
7.6. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product to the bank account specified by the Buyer within 30 (thirty) calendar days after the termination of the Agreement and receipt of the Product specified in the withdrawal form in the Seller's warehouse (Bērzaunes Street 12, Riga, Latvia, LV 1039).
8. The average delivery time is 1-2 (one till two) days in the territory of Riga and 3 (three) days outside the territory of Riga,
9. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax).
10. The Buyer pays for the Product in the online store www.verdens.lv by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron) or by transfer to the SIA verdens account number indicated in the prepayment invoice. All delivery costs are covered by the Buyer, unless the total amount of the order reaches 50 Euros.
11. This Agreement is in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. The Buyer confirms that he has read the provisions of this Agreement and undertakes to observe and comply with them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of this Agreement at any time.